Monday, October 22, 2012

My Greentea Birthday Theme!

Yepp,
I'm getting older this first October... *sigh
i have to face up... can't ignore anymore, being mature is a must...
so many things on my last resolutions that not completed, and now i have to put another list on my list...
aaarrghhh, skip it fo a while ahh...
Okay, let's flash back to my birthday nigth..
On 00.00 o'clock, my husbie and my sister wake me up..
it's feel so extraordinary coz there's my sista and Lullu there to completed my first day on that age...
i feel so happy, 'though my entire family not there.. i feel so blessed... so happy...
So they wake me up, and gived a cake and there's canddles on it, so i blowed it up and make my wish.
He playin' "Selamat Ulang Tahun by Kahitna" and give a lot of baloon...
Oh, i love it so much, even thoug i'm scared to that..

then i started to slicing the cake, and i even more happy its a greente cake, like what i requested!!!
by The Dreamscake. Its the best greentea cake, i guess... so this is it:

Before i blowwed the candles

Why i titled this episode with greentea theme?
Coz lately i'm kinda get addicted to greentea... very addicted...
after i ate the greentea cake, i also drunk a bottle of greentea milk thai tea that i bought on Keuken.
Owh, i felt so glad that time...
and i love greentea evenmoreeeeee... and always want more....
i love greentea, and being greeteagasm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment